Monday, September 24, 2012

Challenge Accepted

Ok, I just challenged myself to submit one thing per week through the end of the year.  I actually came up with the terms as I typed that last sentence out.  I'll call it, #SubmissionSunday.  (Also just thought that up).  Boo-ya!

Why?

A)  Because I am impatient waiting for my queries to come back to me.
B)  I want to be published somewhere/people to read what I write
C)  I want to be able to claim that I've been published

Yes, I do realize that that this challenge will not help with point "A".  It's merely meant to distract and inspire (ignite the flame under my butt).  I have plenty of short stories that I think are genius.  I will share them with the world.

Official rules:  Submit one story per week by Sunday 11:59pm.  Can be submitted to a contest, online publication, print publication, or if I really can't find anywhere else, I deem it appropriate to "submit" to my own blog.  Also, I challenge anyone else who wants to be published to partake in this challenge with me, including (if all else fails) to submit to my blog.  With that, I assure you whatever readership I have, you have, and your work is just that, yours.  I will never claim to own it or have written it, or whatever.

So there it is.  Here I go. On Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment