Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bookcase

In case anyone out there wonders, I have a thing for books. Even though my wonderful husband got me a Kindle Fire for my birthday, and I love it, it doesn't mean I won't buy as many tangible books. If anything it will simply mean that I will have MORE books altogether. We had actually just about filled our two bookcases we had (my goal is to someday have a fairly extensive home library). I had actually been setting books on top of other books or in front of them on our existing bookcases, not sure what I was looking for. Then out of no particular reason, other than perhaps curiosity, I entered The Plunderbox, an antique store in Midway, Georgia. As with many instances where I find the perfect thing, it came at the end of my perusing the store. Behold, my (new to me) old double circle bookcase:
Meet the new home of my Science Fiction and Fantasy novels.

In other news, also exciting, my novel is officially over 200 words and drawing to a close soon (i think). I extended my goal of getting draft one complete by the time Rob returns home.

No comments:

Post a Comment