Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kindle Fire ignites spark!

No pun intended. Ok, maybe it was slightly intended. It is however, true. I got my birthday present in the mail from my wonderful husband today! (While a couple weeks early, I couldn't wait to open it). It's really cool. I have already downloaded a bunch of free (waste of time) apps! I got Angry Birds, Stupid Zombies, flicking paper balls into a virtual trash can, and fruit ninjas. I downloaded Jane Eyre for free as well. But the spark came when I transferred a section of my novel in progress to it, just to see how it's formats it. Lets just say I about cried when I saw it looking like a book, which ignited the spark to write, so I can finish it, so I can read it on my kindle and start editing it! I wrote: 2121 words tonight! Go me! I can finally see the light at the end of this tunnel. I know where I'm going and in about 15 pages or 4,000 words I should have a completed first draft to work with! I know that there will be a lot of adding to it, taking away from it, and refining it after that. BUT, I am so ready to start that process!

No comments:

Post a Comment