Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WordPress (?)

So, I'm thinking of switching to WordPress for my blogging and webtacular adventures.  It seems more...professional?  It's a pain though.  I signed up for the site a couple of months ago, but there are so many decisions to be made:  What the title should be?  The (specific) content).  Taking the time to learn the site and it's features.  Ugh.  There are so many other things I should be doing.
1.  Writing a Pitch for my novel.
2.  Fervently editing said novel. 
3.  Getting serious about the title (Yes, it does have a title.  In fact, it has had a few working titles)
4.  FRG training (no that has nothing to do with this novel, but it is something I should be doing)
5.  Vacuuming (I said I would, I should.)
6.  Other things even less exciting.

I am open to ideas, thoughts, and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment