Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Quick 2012 overview:  I finished my first novel and began my second, got my first novel rejected twice and ignored twice, entered a few contests (didn't win any), had my story in the very public America's Next Author competition and had some really good moments, participated (and did not win) NaNoWriMo and actually began a third novel.  I do have feelings about all of that, most of which is documented elsewhere in this blog, so there is no need to go back through it.  I learned a lot and have a long way to go.

Welcome 2013!  What is ahead:  buckling down and finishing the sequel to novel number 1, participate in a local start up writers group, re-read/edit novel number 1, find a new list of agents to query, revamp query, send out said query, writer more short stories, submit said stories to lit mags, work on gaining a better presence on social media/this very blog, publish something in 2013!  Sounds like a busy year to me.

I'll update soon.  Once I reorganize from our holiday trip and remove the Christmas decor from my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment