Saturday, September 15, 2012

Enabler

The writing contest I was going to send my story to with Writer's Digest has extended their deadline until October 31. I had procrastinated in sending it and was going to on the last day (which was yesterday). Now, however, I will mull over it longer I think. I want it to be perfect and distance helps me see it clearly. Though, I think it's pretty amazing.

In other news I have yet to hear anything about the other two queries that I sent out. This can only mean a couple of things:
A. They are super busy
B. They procrastinate
C. It's sitting on their desk and they are trying to decide (Let me help you - YOU WANT TO READ MORE OF IT!)

I've been lazy when it comes to writing. I've been Pinterest crazy lately and decorating for fall! I am also putting up a feature wall of black and white art in my office. It's looking awesome. My goal this week is to get back into the rhythm. I need to get the rest of these pics up on the wall first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment