Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Promotion


Today is a good day!  I woke up to find that I am currently ranked 4 of 285 in the America's Next Writer Competition.  It's only because I have the support of some awesome people that this is the case.  Thank you all.  Because I know that you all are trying to help me, I have re-made (as a picture so blogger would insert it onto this page) my vote for Tina sign.  I am asking anyone who is willing, to print off a couple (quick print is fine with me - it's how I save  ink) and hang them up.  I've placed a few at the local Panera Bread.  I am also thinking of heading out to my local library to ask them.  Other ideas:  If you work some place you could hang it there.  If you teach, hang it in your classroom.  If you are in a class, ask your teacher to hang it.  If you go to a coffee shop, book store, library, car mechanic(?) ask if you can hang it up.  My only request, is that you have permission to do so.  Tell them a little bit about the contest and me.  I appreciate any and all help you can give.  

''



No comments:

Post a Comment