Friday, July 29, 2011

Formatting

No, I am nowhere near done, but figuring out an idea of how I will format this needs to happen pronto. I have all sorts of inserts and memories randomly written and have no idea where they will go or how I will insert them. I am playing around with that right now. It's also helping me fix some tense errors and such. This way, when I have written a complete thought, it won't simply be enough words to make a novel, but it will actually be a complete ROUGH draft. Ugh. Then the fun will really begin. That is a ways off though. I am definitely getting ahead of myself thinking about that. While working through the formatting, I have written about 600 new words today. I sadly did have to remove some words from elsewhere that made little to no sense. Ahhh, the insanity. Well the night is young, and I am sure I will format/write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment