Thursday, July 7, 2011

I think I can, I think I can . . .

Chug, chug, chug. Today, I wrote 990 words. A good start to my average 1,000 word a day goal. I could have done better, but I finished The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins today. I couldn't put it down and I was happy with how it ended. I hope someday I have a book that people can't put down and they like how it ends. Kudos to all the authors that can do that, I hope to someday join your ranks.

I write best at night. I always have. In college, I used to go to Drake Library, lock myself (literally) in one of the small, individual rooms in the upper level of the library and write. I would drink a Sobe adrenaline rush and block out distractions. I don't see that drink around too much. I look for it often, because it was one of the few energy drinks that tasted delish.

Tomorrow the dream contiues

No comments:

Post a Comment