Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another solid day!

Today I wrote near 1000 words, 9?? to be almost exact. I could have finished the word goal, but I finished what I was working on and wasn't mentally ready to start a new section. I will go there tomorrow.

The last few days I have been filling in a section that was lacking, I have a few more things to touch on there and then I will once again not be sure where to go next. I feel the section beyond what I've been working on lately is full of interesting detail and emotion, but after that is open ended forever. I do have a few things that as I went back and added detail, I learned will happen later, but so much of it is a mystery to me.

Thank you followers. You are keeping me honest when it comes to my writing goals. Even if you never say anything, just knowing that you know makes me want to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment