Monday, August 20, 2012

It's out of my hands.

The queries I had to mail are in the hands of the USPS now. I was no joke fighting tears on the way to the Post Office. Scary Stuff. It's my first real baby. I have sent a few short short stories, but it's not the same. This was a longer gestation period than a human baby, and I had to piece together the DNA bit by bit. Creator. I love it. I want to live in it. I am it.

I'm excited about "Book 2". It's way more fun than the first one, in terms of writing it. It's also harder, I think. I'm making even more up. Well basically a whole World with it's people, customs, traditions, landscapes, technology and such. Super awesome! I'm trying to immerse myself in this, so that I don't freak out for the next months(?) about how these agents will respond to me. Can't dwell in what I have no control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment