Thursday, August 16, 2012

#WordCountWednesdays

Yesterday, I thought up a new(?) concept: #WordCountWednesdays. The thought behind it is every Wednesday I will post my weekly word count on Twitter. As anyone who reads this knows, I started the sequel novel (to the book I'm about to send queries out for) on Tuesday. This is my way of holding myself accountable (to everyone) for working on it. It would be a lie if I didn't admit to being extremely distractable. My Pinterest account doesn't help that, nor does Facebook, Twitter, this blog or Yahoo news.

Anyway, I invite everyone interested to join me for #WordCountWednesdays. I am just including words I write for the novel but feel free to count any and all words you want to. I would love to make a cool graphic for everyone to post and share and shit. Sadly, I have no graphic artistic abilities. I invite anyone who is interested to make a graphic for us all. I will blog, Tweet, and Facebook about how great you are if you do.

I'm @tinarazz on Twitter, for those of you who want to follow. You can follow my blog to, I know I have a lot more page views. Go ahead, make it official.

No comments:

Post a Comment