Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Printing . . .

224 pages. Ready, Set, Go! Yes, a complete second draft is done and printing as I type. This time, I am printing it front only, full size, with page numbers. This next read through, I will focus on more of the big picture. I started to on the first draft, but got lost in grammar, tense, wording and timing issues (some of which I will probably still find). I will also be looking at small issues: changing words and descriptions, finding a title, adding description/taking away useless words, dialog, fillers and whatever else pops up.

**My printer decided to stop printing. I was printing in 25 page sections, so as to keep tabs on paper and ink, two sets of printing and it stopped. Technology is everything good and evil all at once. Yesterday, my computer decided it would be neat if the start menu was at the top of my screen instead of the bottom.

How I fix a printer: unplug and plug it back in = SUCCESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment