Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Light at the top of the tunnel!

(Title post = reference to POV #3 of my novel!) Yes, today I actually feel confident saying that I am in fact writing a novel. Not simply that I am trying to, but it actually is taking shape. I have finished editing it. (Though, truth be told, I haven't updated it all yet, but I've read through it and made corrections on paper. Second truth, the last chapter needs rewritten - but I do know what it will say - sort of). I am well into POV #3 (hence the reference above). Though, in some ways, POV #3 is a whole new thing that requires new research and development and feels like I am starting all over again. Anyway, I am finally able to see a *short-list of what needs to be done in order to be done, in order to get it *possibly on it's way to be published (if it doesn't suck).

I felt more confident starting this post than now that it's finished. I guess I'll just get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment