Friday, March 23, 2012

Cut and Paste

These days when the term "cut and paste" comes up, we think of computers. "Ctrl + C", "Ctrl + V", and if we want to be really daring, "Ctrl + X". However, last night I began to combine the 'old school' (yes literally cutting paper using scissors) and new school (computer) versions of the term 'cut and paste'. I needed a better visual than my computer could give me. I love computers and all technology, but sometimes I need to see the new way and the old way combined before it gets blurred together neatly on a computer screen. Think about it. You cut and paste in a word processing program, and poof where does the old meet the new? Did you get it in the right location? Better read over it to make sure. With scissors and paper, there is that non-straight edge and staple to show me where the change is. No need for crazy scrolling madness to figure it out.


(until I misplace the paper - yes unfortunately that did happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment