Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stories

When my fingers hit the keyboard often a story comes out that never crossed my mind before. Then the problems begin. My first problem is when to end a story, I sometimes try to tie it up into a neat little bow, concerned that my reader won't get the point. I guess if they don't get the point, then it's not a good story. My second problem is I write something, I think it's a great idea, then I'm scared to send it to the intended recipient or worse have no idea where to send it. I want to send out something good, that will surely get published. I know if I don't put myself out there I will never see anything I write in print, but I don't want to waste anyones time either. I guess I need to go back and fix my problems and stop whinning on here. Not that many people read it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment