Monday, November 5, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 5

I've written over my goal 4 of 5 days and not written at all one day.  I did not write a lot over my goal, but if I sat down to write, I made the daily goal mark.  Today I went to Panera to write.  Coffee with free refills?  I'll take it.  Not to mention that I earned (by spending too much money at Panera) a free espresso drink!  So, score on that, looks like I'll go pick that up and write more later this week.

In other NaNo news, I am super stoked for the Rolla Write-in at the Rolla Public Library this Saturday!  I'm hoping to catch up on the day I missed, and get ahead.  It's from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.  I should well exceed my daily goal, with ease.  It generally only takes about an hour to get to my daily goal.

Also, I am really liking Scrivner.  I specifically like the count up to daily word goal and color changing graph. It makes me feel like I am accomplishing something as I go.  When I "win" NaNoWriMo, I will use my coupon from them to buy this product.  I love it!  A little motivation goes a long way for me.

America's Next Author Update:  I have taken the week off and am sitting somewhere in the 70's.  Promotion is hard, and exhausting.  I will push again next week; I think.  I just needed a week to not pour my heart and soul into it.  So if you read this, please prepare now to help me get to number one next week.  How?  Idk Mentally is fine.

Daylight saving time:  I hate it.  Almost dark at 5pm.  I'm going to have to start waking up earlier to take in as much daylight as possible. :( boo

No comments:

Post a Comment