Monday, October 1, 2012

#SubmissionSunday turns #SubmissionMonday, sounds like BDSM


50 Shades of Grey may have ruined the word submission for me.  Anyway, that’s not what this post is about.

I turned in my story called, "Counting Blows" for the America's Next Author competition.  It's basically a social media contest, and starting next week I will officially be begging for people to read and vote for me.  This is extremely scary considering I have 8 followers on here and 20 on twitter.  I have a few more Facebook friends.  However, I do know several people who have read this here blog, and told me it amused them.  It will be all of you that I will be calling on to help me.  

I apologize in advance for my unrelenting posts, messages, and such that I send out.  If you will be so kind to share them, I'd be grateful like never before.  This is, the first time, anything I've written will be free for anyone to read so openly.  The contest starts on October 9th, and assuming it's allowed in (which I think is basically every story that meets the criteria, that's when I will need you all to start voting.  I'll keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment